Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Part III: My personal sneaker collection

What's up !

This is the third part of my sneaker collection, a fourth part will follow in the near future. For now just enjoy this third slice of kickz madness :D, This part features all Nike's and Jordan's. My favorite sneakers !

Check it out ;) !

Jonno


Air Jordan 20's high... This is one of my most precious J's, they really mean a lot to me. They have soo much litlle details like on the lace cover, the back, ... as you see. Jordans and Nike's are some of my favourite kickzz, and especially when they're 'Hi-Tops' !!

Black and white Nike Blazers High. This is for me an everyday sneaker, I can wear these with everything I have in my wardrobe. They're simple but 'FRESHH!', The black leather with little airholes is a real nice feature. Everyone needs to have a pair of kicks that they can wear with anything and the colours black and white are ideal for that.

Nike Dunks 'Big' High Purple/grey/white. these sneakers I've been wearing really much! It's because I like wearing purple clothes, so then these are the perfect match. Again a high sneaker my favorite. These shoes are in suède, sometimes real difficult to keep clean but they're totally worth it ;) !!

Nike Zoomair Pearl White/Silver. These are my 'sport' shoes, I wear thes for going to the gym or when I go for a run. Nike shoes are the best as a sportshoe, cause they have 'air' a built in pillow that absorbs all shocks to make your feet comfortable. Nike started doing this and other brands also do it these days, but the innovator always stays the best to me :D.

At last a pair of All white Nike Air force 1's High. If you wanna start wearing sneakers or being a 'sneakerhead' you gotta start with this kick !!! This is a basic kick, and you can't call yourself a 'sneakerhead' if you don't have these. This was my first pair of real sneakers when I was a little boy, and in the mean time I think I bought them 6 times again. These all whites you gotta keep 'em clean but they are always sooo fresh! Probably one of the best kicks ever made, a real classic!!!

1 comment: